Hello my little festive lovelies! It’s getting so much closer to Christmas Day and I couldn’t be more excited! My flat is feeling very festive and cosy now it’s full of decorations and fairy lights!
Today I wanted share something super fun and easy to make which would be perfect for breakfast on Christmas morning, and that’s this delish Nutella Christmas tree!
- 1 packet of ready rolled puff pastry
- Jar of Nutella
- Either milk or egg yolk to wash pastry with.
- Icing sugar for dusting.
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Fold pastry in half and cut into a Christmas tree shape, giving you two identical shapes.
- Use 1 half for the base. Place on baking paper on a tray and coat with Nutella.
- Once coated, place the second sheet of pastry on top.
- Slice 1cm thick strips up each side of the tree, leaving space in the middle for the ‘trunk’.
- Twist each strip twice all the way up each side.
- Coat the pastry in either milk or egg yolk.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and enjoy!
There we have it, a super easy and insanely delicious treat for Christmas morning breakfast. It smells amazing and tastes even better!!